It's been a very long time since I've posted anything. I think the main reason is because I'm already swamped with writing. I've been taking a Creative Arts class that requires me to go to 20 different events over the course of the semester, then write a paper about each of them. I've also had to do my design proposal, preliminary design review, and lab reports on top of all that. Blech. I don't really care that much for writing, but thankfully I can typically string a somewhat coherent sentece together once in a while.
The recent election was probably the most important one to me so far in my life. Before this one, I still cared, but I think I was a little young, immature and sheltered when it came to politics. I still am to some extent, but it's getting better. I had a good time researching all the different candidates, even the ones I didn't expect to agree with. It seems that most americans have the same desire for life, liberty and the pursuit of justice, but I could not help but wonder if these candidates had same idea. I get the feeling that some of these men and women have a lust for power, and will stop at nothing to get it. I am just thankful that I have at least a small say in who will govern me.
A Guide to Making a Custom Scripture Case
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment