There are a few unavoidable universal truths in this world. There are some that seem universal, but when looked at a little harder aren't. The one that is the topic of today's post is this: Every R/C helicopter owner who actually flies his heli
will crash at some time. There just aren't any exceptions. It's not at all a matter of
if, but
when. The severity of the crash can vary quite a bit. The good news for me is that since my heli is so small and (relatively) inexpensive, the crashes don't really seem all that dramatic. The bad news is that my budget is too tight to allow for constant repairs. "Life... Don't talk to me about life."
3 comments:
and you did not even let us know about your new toy!!!
You crashed it already! You put me to shame. I guess you will just have to make use of your simulator for the time being. Hope you have the money to fix it soon.
I knew about his new toy, if fact I have played with it.
Post a Comment