Given the title of my blog, I thought it would be appropriate to take this chance to mention that I'm going to be moving... again. My wife and I have decided to go back to school, she to finish her bachelors degree, me for a masters degree. So, yeah. 3-5 years more school... Here we go again!
[EDIT: This never happened for a number of reasons... :) ]
A Guide to Making a Custom Scripture Case
10 years ago
4 comments:
Yeah! Awesome. Good for you guys. What school? Where are you moving to?
Ps. Glad to see a new post on here, too! I'd like them a little more often.
Not again. What does this make? Nine times moving? I guess it always gives you a chance to deep clean and get ride of old stuff you won't need like baby stuff.
This is very true. Pulcheria and I had been stagnant for about 4 years. Wow, how stuff piles up. Moving forces you to re-evaluate what stuff you really want to keep.
Post a Comment